Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Regimen Change

I feel kinda bad, but I had no other choice. I didn't co wash my hair today. I woke up this morning in a bad way from this cold I've been battling. It wasn't good. And I knew I would be leaving the house today, so I decided it was best I laid off it. And I won't be washing it tomorrow either. :( I'm gonna have to wait until Saturday before I do anymore washing. If I don't, I'll never get over this nasty cold. Matter of fact, I'm gonna get up super early Saturday to get my hair out that way and make sure it's totally dry in case I have to run some errands.

I didn't do a rollerset last weekend. I was trying to take some stress off of my hair. I'm co washing frequently and having to detangle all the time. And it just needed a break. That day had brought enough manipulation. I'm trying to decided if I should do the same thing this weekend. Either way, I'm going to have damp hair a majority of the day. But the braidout would be quicker and hold i't s shape despite being damp. That way I can style it at least three hours. Then I will put it in a loose bun that will dry quickly. The forecast calls for warm sunny weather which should make it ok.

I'm dying to do a length check. I just don't wanna be disappointed. If I do one on Monday morning, that would be exactly two weeks since I've been using this growth serum. It's an MTG. It's made with sulfur. It's organic ans all natural also. I know that it's working because I have an abundance of new growth. And I should by this time since I'm about 8 or nine weeks post relaxer. I feel the sensation on my scalp. I was combing my hair today and noticed that it was a little longer than it was when I started. So maybe I may have some growth. I will be so excited if I do.
My growth serum by Bee Mine Products- Click Here

Okay, so I just came up with solution to my weekend issue with the braidout, rollerset, and growth check. I can just rollerset my hair after my co wash on Tuesday. I don't have anything to do that day. I'll get started early and possibly sleep on it to make sure it's dry all the way. Then I'll take a two week update pic on Wednesday. Works perfectly with my schedule.

I'm excited about October. I will be putting on my own relaxer for the first time. I'll also going to do an end of one month photo on my hair growth serum. With this will be a series of pics (starting point, 2 week, end of one month pre relaxer, and post relaxer). I'm gonna get a chance to indulge in my pjism too. I just love Sally's. They're right around the corner. And they have the best quality stuff. I may hit up the Dollar Tree as well and see what they have that could help me. I almost forgot! I'm gonna switch to coconut oil. I'll be a true hair diva once I make that step. It's gonna have my hair growing like weeds. I just know it.

No comments: