Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

I'm anticipating tomorrow. I have clarified, deep conditioned, rollerset, applied my serum and moisturized thoroughly. So now it's time to co wash. I'm not sure which conditioner to use. The Pantene is the one I like the most. I love my VO5 too. (I use this mainly for my baggies.) It's a hard decision. I like the way Pantene smells and the slip that it has. And it's sole purpose is to strengthen the hair so that it will grow long. Light bulb just went off! I can do the actual wash with the VO5. Then I'll let the Pantene sit on my hair while I shower. :) Problem solved.

My moisturizer is running out. I had been using so much of it because my hair had the crispies. Now I'm down to half a bottle. :( That's another thing to put on my list for next month. The good thing is that this stuff all on it's own is the bomb. And since clarifying, I'm more than sure of that. I can't get over the smell. It's so yummy. I'm glad I didn't start using it until not too long ago or the bees would've been chasing me. This is my favorite so far. I wish it came in a bigger bottle. I just hope they have some. The last time I went to Sally's I got the last bottle they had. It must be quite popular. I know why.

Right now, Jilbere is the bomb to me. The combs are so pretty and sturdy. I'm thinking replacing all my combs that aren't Jilbere. I'm on the hunt for a brush too. I'm needing to smooth my hair a lot more as a I stretch. I know that they are supposed to be the devil, but I hear boar bristle is ok when not use excessively. And I don't need but to swipe it over my hair more than two or three times a week. If I don't get a boar brush, I definitely want a baby brush to smooth the hair.

No comments: