Saturday, September 27, 2008

A No Poo Day

This is Saturday which means this is the day that I normally shampoo and deep condition. But because I used the clarifying shampoo Tuesday, I decided to change it up a little. So I did all the things I would normally do to my hair aside from shampooing. I did my pre poo with the coconut oil overnight. Then I rinsed and washed it with my VO5. Then I put on my Pantene and let is set while I showered and rinsed it out. After this, I put on my KeraCare Humecto Creme Conditioner. I sat under my dryer with it for about 15 minutes after I let it just sit on my hair for about 15 minutes.

My results are fantastic. My hair is soft and shiny. And most of all, I can comb through it so easily. I'm having better luck since this whole clarifying thing. I'm in love with it. It has saved my hair from so much damage. I know that I keep raving about it, but it's just that much better since I did it. I'm impressed beyond words.

I'm letting my hair air dry right now. I wanted to do a braid out, but I just didn't feel like it. So it's free right now collecting all the air around it. I'm not wanting to manipulate it any further. Besides, I'm not really feeling a wavy patterns at the moment. I want as smooth and sleek as possible. It'll be easier for me to put on my serum and massage my scalp this way. And, I wanna switch up styles too. Can't really comb the hair and style it too much with a braid out. i'll post a pick of the style that I choose tomorrow.

No comments: