Thursday, September 25, 2008

Detangling Sensation

Let me further emphasize the benefits of clarifying...

Today was a co wash day. And usually when I do co wash, I have a lot of shedding and tangles. This is because I'm about 8-9 weeks post relaxer. I expect some of this to happen. But lately it had been getting out of control. So I used the Suave clarifying shampoo and deep conditioned and rollerset. It went smoothly. The results were marvelous.

When it came time for me to co wash today, I was excited to see if the smoothness and tangle free state would last. It did... I wash my hair with my VO5 conditioner. Then I proceeded to add my Pantene. I combed it through and realized something; I was not struggling to comb the product through my hair. For the first time, I was actually not having to wrestle with the tangles. And with no tangles in my hair, there was barely a shed. I rinsed under the water and did a few more passes with the comb. Still, no tangles. When I got out the shower I was able to part my hair down the middle and pin it up on either side with no issues. I was amazed.

I am only attributing this to clarifying because it removed the products from my hair that made it hard and tangled in the first place. My hair is still drying right now. But I have to say that it's much softer and shinier. And even though it's still damp, I can run my fingers through it. Oh joy! I'm so happy.

No comments: